1000 Piece Puzzle - Fire Season
Over the summer of 2019 and 2020, Australia experienced its worst ever bushfire season. More than a billion animals died, homes and lives were lost.
This puzzle is a reminder, not only of the bushfires, but of the hope and new life that followed.
- Completed puzzle measures 70 x 50 cm (27.56 x 19.69 inches)
- Includes a full colour poster lift out measuring 68 x 48 cm (26.77 x 18.89 inches)
- Box measures 27 x 22 x 5 cm (10.63 x 8.66 x 1.97 inches)
- Matte finished pieces - colours may vary from the image shown
- Australian designed and Australian owned
- 5% of the proceeds from the sale of this puzzle are donated to PANDA: Perinatal Anxiety and Depression Australia